Seeking a challenging position where my experience, analytical ability, educational potential, will contribute to the productivity and profitability o f the organization and benefit the people
: (Purchasing manager at ALArrab Restaurant Group ) Main Duties :
* Maintain records of goods ordered and received.
* Locate vendors of materials, equipment or supplies, and interview them in order to determine product availability and terms of sales. * Prepare and process requisitions and purchase orders for supplies and equipment.
* Control purchasing department budgets.
* Interview and hire staff, and oversee staff training.
* Review purchase order claims and contracts for conformance to company policy.
* Analyze market and delivery systems in order to assess present and future material availability.
* Develop and implement purchasing and contract management instructions, policies, and procedures.
* Participate in the development of specifications for equipment, products
* Resolve vendor or contractor grievances, and claims against suppliers.
* Represent companies in negotiating contracts policies with supplier
* Prepare reports regarding market conditions and merchandise costs.
* Administer on-line purchasing systems.
• 2012-2013: Bachelor o f A c c o u n t i n g , F a c u l t y o f E c o n o m i c s a n d A d m i n i s t r a t i v e Science, Average (good) An-Najah National University, Nablus, West Bank, Tel. 09 2394960, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• 2007-2008: General Certificate of Secondary Education, Commercial branch, Average (89.4%), Sebastia Secondary School for boys, Sebastia- Nablus – West Bank.
• Internet, Windows (excellent).
• Microsoft Office software package "Word, Excel, PowerPoint" (Excellent).
• The ability to work under pressure.
• Mastering the skill of communication.
• The ability to work within a team or groups.
• Rapid adaptation to work.
• Public Relation.
• A spirit of leadership and
Excellent Very Good